This Black History Month, it’s time to put your money where your heart is. Use your purchasing power to redistribute opportunity, care, and equity to the Black community by supporting Black-owned entrepreneurs and businesses all-year. To help you get started, here are 7 Black-owned small businesses we think everyone should know about. 🧡
1. The Established, Clean skincare for the minimalist beauty enthusiast.
2. Post 21, One-stop modern shopping that amplifies Black entrepreneurs.
3. Winsome, Clothing, jewelry, and sustainable pieces to spark joy in the everyday.
4. Puzzles of Color, Frameable puzzle art that celebrates artists of color.
5. Sugardoh, Gentle, sustainable, easy at-home hair removal.
6. Ecovibe, Thoughtfully curated home goods, plants, and gifts that give back.
7. Ourside, Nostalgic, vegan fragrances that ditch the list of indecipherable ingredients.
Redirect your purchasing power and support Black-owned businesses this month, and all year.