Use your purchasing power to support women’s history in the making (this month and ALL-year) by amplifying and shopping with women-owned brands directly! Here’s nine women-owned brands you need to know about handpicked by Lisa Nicole Rosado, founder of We Are Women Owned.
We Are Women Owned (or WAWO for short) is the go-to destination to discover, shop, and support women makers, doers, and curators. Their mission is to create opportunities for women-owned businesses to gain visibility while simultaneously making it easy for values driven shoppers to find — and fall in love with, obvs — them.
1. The New Savant, Slow made, handcrafted candles with unique scents like “Dream Girl”.
2. Mosaic The Label, Designed for mixed kids, by mixed kids.
3. Wiwiurka, High-quality, handcrafted, & sustainable wooden toys for kiddos.
4. Sololi, A vibrant online shop inspired by Mexican art, culture and heritage.
5. Swelter Coffee Roasters, Sustainable coffee that gives back with each bag.
6. Pottery With A Purpose, DIY pottery kits that are good for mental health and the planet.
7. People I’ve Loved, Humanful, handcrafted moments of connection.
8. A Loyal Society, The go-to wellness brand for gift boxes and care packages.
9. Fempower Beauty, A beauty brand built to shatter norms with self love.
Ready to start shopping women-owned? Start by shopping the collection of We Are Women Owned’s favorite finds from these nine women-owned brands and keep shopping women-owned small businesses on goodbuy 365 days a year.